Thank you for reaching out to me. In order to make the best use of your time, I’ve developed a 3-step process to get to know you better and share more about how I help people keep more of the hard-earned money they make in their business. The 3-step process is as follows:
- Initial Questionnaire – The purpose of this questionnaire is to help me gather initial information about you and your business. I offer a specialized unique service that is not for everyone. Once I review the answers you submit on the questionnaire, I’ll let you know if it makes sense to schedule a quick 10-minute call to learn more about you. If it doesn’t make sense for us to work together, I’ll let you know.
- 15 minute call – The purpose of this phone call is to determine if we might be a good fit for each other. I’ll inquire about the most important thing you want to improve in your business. This phone call will only be valuable if all decision makers for your business are present during the phone call. At the end of the phone call, we’ll determine if it makes sense to go to the proposal step. If we both determine it makes sense to move forward, I’ll let you know what information I need to prepare a proposal for you.
- Proposal Meeting – This meeting usually takes about 45 minutes. You will have two options for this meeting.
- We will either meet in person at my office
- We will have a video meeting
The purpose of the proposal is to provide you with a customized proposal that will improve your company’s profits. It is vitally important that all decision makers are present at this session. I’ll share with you the results and benefits you should expect when you work with me. I’ll also detail the scope of my work with you and your investment with me. You will receive all the information you need at this session to make an educated business decision. My expectation is that you will make a decision at the conclusion of proposal meeting so that we can both decide what direction to take.